Form 15CB is to be filled if more than Rs15 lakh is paid to NRIs

I am an NRI but have a house in Gurgaon that I am putting on rent. I have been informed that the tenant needs to fill forms called Form 15CA and Form 15CB. What are these about and how are they to be used? 

—Supreet Kaur

A person making a remittance (a payment) to a non-resident or a foreign company has



Comments are closed.